Our extensions are meticulously applied lash-by-lash by a certified stylist. The stylist will isolate an individual natural lash and bond an extension to it, and this process is repeated until all of your eyelashes have been extended. The procedure is painless, and will result in eyelashes that are thicker and darker than before.
Semi-permanent synthetic fake eyelashes are designed with a tapered tip and a thicker base, which means they have the look of a natural lash. With many different styles of fake eyelashes available, we can help you achieve a look that enhances your natural beauty. That’s our mission, after all!
After Care Instructions:
- Do not get your eyelashes wet for the first two hours.
- Do not use a spa, sauna or pool for the first 24 hours.
- Avoid pulling or rubbing your eyes.
- Do not use eyelash curlers with your extensions.
- ONLY use oil-free makeup remover.
Eyelash Extensions FAQ
What are eyelash extensions (fake eyelashes)?
How long do fake eyelashes last?
How often will I need a fill?
How can I take care of my fake eyelashes?